Contact Me


E-mail:
If you have questions, comments or suggestions which require immediate answers, please e-mail me at adriennejenkins@verizon.net and I would be more than happy to follow-up with a reply by e-mail or Skype. Please do not hestitate to contact me as I would love to hear from you especially since it could be helpful in improving the book's contents with your direct feedback.

Subscriber Alerts:
If you'd like me to e-mail you everytime I post updates to this blog, just send your e-mail address to adriennejenkins@verizon.net. If you want me to send you an e-mail alert to let you know when my book Getting Dirty gets published and is available for purchase, please send me your e-mail address at adriennejenkins@verizon.net.

Special Note to Book Publishers & Agents:
I am in the process of sending out a proposal to several publishers. If you are an agent or publisher interested in receiving a proposal, please e-mail me at adriennejenkins@verizon.net.

No comments: