Top 12 Worries

All courses of action are risky, so prudence
is not in avoiding danger (it’s impossible),
but calculating risk and acting decisively.
Make mistakes of ambition and not mistakes of sloth.
Develop the strength to do bold things,
not the strength to suffer.

Niccolo Machiavelli

This chapter addresses those fears by picking apart individual issues and concerns and provides you with solutions and reassurances so you can propel forward with the justification you need that gardening for a living is not a frivolous career choice reserved solely for daydreamers.

Feel free to click through to the sections that apply directly to you and leap back and forth to the questions and issues that are most relevant and meaningful and you will find yourself one step closer to making gardening for a living a reality for you.

Top 12 Worries

1. Successful on the outside, miserable on the inside.

2. Unhappy, but still have doubts.

3. What Will Other People Think?

4. Will I be a huge disappointment to my friends and family?

5. What if I quit & hate this job too?

6. If I later change my mind, then what?

7. I have a black thumb.

8. What if I can't find a job?

9. Can't afford to quit my current job.

10. I have kids and don't have time.

11. How long will it take to make my current salary.

12. I never ever want to be forced to return to my old job.

No matter what is keeping you in your current box, you'll find answers and solutions to any issues you may have about proceeding on this seemingly foolish course of action. By addressing these real life concerns, you will find the courage long term to continue to make bold moves, take progressively bigger risks and ultimately be rewarded with a very fulfilling life.


No comments: